Beautifully crafted necklace. Ideal for layering.
"Naias" is part of our Greece Collection.
In Greek mythology an unnamed river nymph is said to have been the mother of a Trojan hero who fought against the Greeks.
She is known only by the title Naias Parthenia, meaning "Naias Nymphe of the River Parthenios (in Paphlagonia, Anatolia)."
How to shop online?
Once you're done shopping, checking out is easy and secure. You may always view the items you have added to your Shopping Bag by clicking the "Shopping Bag" button on the top right of any page. You may also checkout by clicking on the "checkout" hyperlink located on any item detail page. Once you are viewing the contents of your shopping bag, you may adjust quantities in your bag by changing the number to the right of items, and then by clicking "update bag" after all quantity adjustments have been made.
How do I checkout?
Once you are ready to checkout with the items in your shopping bag, click on the “checkout” button in your shopping cart. If you have already registered with us before, simply sign-in using your email address and the password that you created for the account. If you do not have an account, simply follow the simple steps to create an account and continue through the checkout process.
Based on the contracts and relationships we have with our vendors, the merchandise sold on our site is intended for personal use only, and not for resale. We reserve the right to cancel orders that appear to be for resale purposes.
The item availability is listed in the product details page. All colors and sizes available will be shown and available to add to the shopping bag. Colors and sizes that are unavailable will be grayed out. Although we make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on our site, occasionally we do sell out of certain products. If we are out of stock on an item that you've ordered, we will notify you via e-mail. Any changes will be reflected in your order total as well as your shipping confirmation.
Can I Return Or Exchange Items That Were Purchased On Sale?
All final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. For our full Return & Exchange Policy contact us via email.
Which Payment Methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
How can I track my order?
All orders are sent tracked and signed for, If you require a tracking number please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
When will my order will shipped?
Orders placed Monday-Friday before 11 AM PST will begin processing that day, excluding holidays, and usually ship within 1-2 business days pending availability and credit verification. All orders placed after 11 AM PST will begin processing the next business day. Orders placed on Friday after 11 AM PST will begin processing on the following Monday. We will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification provided for credit verification. We do not offer Saturday delivery. *DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS
*Please note UK orders usually take 5-7 business days to arrive while all International orders can take between 7-10 business days.
- All sale items are final. There are no exceptions at any given time.
Refunds and Processing.
- Refunds aren't given at any time, unless there is a manufacturing issue.
- If there is a manufacturing issue this will be reviewed by our design team. When approved we will begin processing the return.
- Refunds are not processed until the original items are received in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. All customers are liable for their own shipping / COD fees.
- We do not accept exchanges at this time.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of successful deliver date.
- Merchandise must be unworn.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- Earrings cannot be returned.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping fees [including COD].